Saturday, April 9, 2011

Urban Style: Customised


Got round to customising my denim shirt for an impromptu night out on Friday and I must say having never used a glue gun before in my life I'm rather pleased with the results ok so all I did was add some pyramid shaped studs from an old belt I no longer wear to the shoulders but it took a lot of effort trust me especially considering I was texting at the same time and they say men can't multitask?....hmmmppff
Next adornment was my new Fluorescent pink flamingo purchased from Primark for £1.50 bargain which was added to the front pocket as a real statement piece.
I couldn't stop laughing at it when i bought it but then again I am easily amused I mean it has diamantes what more could you want and it attracted a far bit of attention in a good way tho you understand as everyone loved it and wants one of there own.
Next up for customisation was my Grey leather waistcoat type thing I say that as I'm not sure it is a waistcoat well it doesn't have sleeves so I guess it is, anyway I used the same studs but put them on the front where I had removed a few of the belt loops and put one stud on each shoulder which I think looks good makes it different and unique as I never like to look like everyone else I mean why would you (set trends don't follow them).
I haven't taken pictures of them yet but I will do tomorrow probably when I get the chance then you can let us know what you think as I'm also going to attack my denim waistcoat with some bleach to see how that works out it could go either way so wish me luck...

No comments:

Post a Comment