Friday, April 22, 2011

Electric Frog: neck aa luss








As I am going to the Electric Frog Festival tomorrow I decided to make a wee necklace made out of key rings bought from Papyrus bonus being that they light up and have sound effects goes with the whole Electric Frog theme don't you think?

Although I still haven't fully decided what I'm wearing yet not sure on shorts really depends on the weather and how cold it will be at night as not all of it is inside the warehouse building itself...
But I think I might just take my new charcoal grey hoodie from H&M and wear it with my light grey and white stripey tshirt also from H&M a good wee combo I think no one else is going to have that necklace are they?


I have never been to the Electric Frog music festival before but I have always intended to but somehow never got round to it and this year was turning out pretty the same until the last minute when I decided to get my ticket and just go hopefully tho it should be a good day weather wise as well as music wise with Thunder Disco, Melting Pot as well as loads of other good club nights and Dj's that I can't remember right now.

I will add pics and vids tho so don't worry.....ciao for now...

No comments:

Post a Comment