Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Perez Hilton Steals my Mugler look.....


Need to get the picture of this from my m8 Paul cause I look pretty good even if I do say so myself
I have army Green skinny carrot chino's on a black t-shirt with a white face on it but it's like an African mask if that makes sense and I have a navy blazer sleeves rolled up I know I'm not making this sound good but trust me it does anyway back to the Mugler I have my tube scarf which is dark grey mesh wool pulled up over my head and I'm striking a pose looking fierce with my little customised bum bag that I got from Urban Outfitters which is actually a women's clutch bag but I adjusted the strap and wore it around my waist it looks good honest.
I recently went onto Perez Hilton's blog cause there was a piece about Louboutin suing YSL over the red soles of his shoes.
When I noticed a picture of Perez looking very similar I was not happy I mean who wants to dress like that Muppet?

Mind you I must admit I was a little drunk when the pic was taken whereas he wasn't...I will get the pic and add it very soon and you can tel me who looks better.....(me of course)

No comments:

Post a Comment