Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Spartacus: Gods of the Arena –the verdict on the finale by Phelim O'Neil


This article gives overview after Andy's time off. I hope the show is doing well since Andy's portrayal of Spartacus made it what it is today. Some might disagree. I personally can't watch the show without Andy. I might sound like a prude or someone that is standing loyal by Andy's side...well, I just might be. I posted this article link for those who are interested in a writer's point of view in how the new episodes ranked. 

There is another story about one of the cast, Manu Bennett, that tells of their personal battles before filming Spartacus; Blood and Sand. I thought it heartfelt, sincere and very inspirational.

http://www.stuff.co.nz/dominion-post/entertainment/4924967/Kiwi-actors-role-of-a-lifetime

Stay strong Andy's and keep that fighting spirit. Again, we're rooting for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment