Thursday, April 21, 2011

Bleached Denim Waistcoat.

Decided to attack my denim waistcoat with some bleach but well it hasn't really turned out that well don't know if it was the bleach I used but it has gone a horrible yellow colour I also forgot how easily bleach spreads and how quickly but at least I tried it and know what to do next time.....
Need to get some proper bleach for lighting dark denim anyone got any ideas?
The picture makes it look almost white but trust me it's Yellow a mustard Yellow....and doesn't look good
I might just buy some white paint and paint over it or some white dye...lol


UPDATE:
I over bleached it that was the problem as I have just washed it and it looks ok but I shouldn't have added so much bleach to it as it has worn out some of the denim ....but I'm glad I tried it and now I know how to do it properly.

No comments:

Post a Comment