Thursday, April 21, 2011

Thunder Disco Club:Red Light Theroy

DJ Billy Woods: Supermax/Future Boy oh and me...lol

Took my camera to get some pics from last weeks Thunder Disco at Stereo but it wasn't that busy and I only had my wee camera which isn't the best.
Although the music was great and I got the chance to have a chat with DJ Billy Woods regarding our interview it just wasn't that busy so we ended up leaving early.
A shame really as the music was really good but if there are not many people there then isn't much point is there?



Denim Shirt: River Island (Customised), Chain: Primark, T shirt: Urban Outfitters, Bracelet/Cuff: H&M

So we ended up going back to speakeasy for a few I even persuaded my mate to venture upstairs to FHQ "Lets see what it's like" well we didn't stay long as the music wasn't to our taste and we was a little scared by some butch looking lesbians and the conga line that formed helped us make a swift exit from to be honest a nice looking venue. I just don't get the layout of Speakeasy/FHQ it doesn't work in my opinion but that's G1 for you.
 Top: Topman, Belt worn as Necklace: H&M, Bangles: H&M, Earring: Osiris

A wee walk round to the Polo for the last hour ended our night You can't beat a wee boogie around the Trophy Room to a bit of cheese.

 Lisa Ringrose: Fashion Stylist/Supermax Promoter
 White Denim Jacket: H&M, Leggings: Ebay, Ring: H&M

No comments:

Post a Comment