Tuesday, April 19, 2011

NuMusic: RuPaul Glamazon Album

Don't be jeal of my boogie!
I have one thing to say....This album cover is FIERCE and a damn site better than that God Awful Gaga one don't you agree?
RuPaul returns with a brand spanking new album due to be released on April 26th  produced by Lucian Paine who worked on Ru's previous album Champion which included absolute classics like "Don't be Jealous of my Boogie", "Tranny Chaser" and "CoverGirl (put the bass in your walk)"
So we can pretty much expect to hear much the same with this new offering but done in a style only RuPaul can which is no bad thing and no doubt will feature highly on the next series of drag race and not in your local Gay club which I really don't understand but I won't go there as I will be here a while!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment