Saturday, April 30, 2011

Electric Frog Festival Glasgow: Pics

Managed to get some pics of the leckie frog even tho it was mega busy I still managed to get a few here and there.





 Madame G of Baroque Boudoir


 Loved this girls outfit she had red heels on too.



Overall I have to admit I was a bit disappointed in this event as a whole I was expecting something more for my £27 think I had high expectations cause it was my first time going.
There was only 2 main areas and 2 main bars not 7 as advertised and the having to queue every time you went downstairs and wanted to go back up drove me around the bend....and the food that was on offer was just ridiculous disgusting soggy crusty chips with a ton of salt...erm no thanks.
The overall music just wasn't up to standard either I was expecting some proper disco what with it being Thunder Disco Club and Melting on offer in the main warehouse building instead we got remixes that just seemed to go on forever (not impressed).sort it out guys!!!
Only plus point was the token system for your drinks which allowed you to get any drink for one token regardless of what you wanted but that was really the only good point tho needless to say I don't think I will be returning next year I have been to better parties in Kelvingrove Park for free.

Bring on The West End Festival!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment