Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Whats new?

So whats new then?
well according to Heat Magazine's SPOTTED section Brad Pitt was seen drinking in Europa sports bar in Glasgow. EH..!!!!!
I'm sorry but I really find this very hard to believe I mean "Europa" its not exactly the kind of place I would drink never mind an A list actor like Brad Pitt I mean come on get real!!!!!!! Heat .....
Oh and Lindsay Lohan is reportedly a size 12 well shock horror isn't the average British woman now that size..anyway what does she actually do? apart from eat pies now apparently.


On a more positive note I'm looooving the fact that Doc Martins are now BACK in style and gracing the pages of all the top fashion mags on the coolest of celebrities at all the big major music festivals been wanting to get a pair for ages typical of me tho I always want it before it catches on.
Also noticed a rise in espadrilles for men with TV Presenter George Lamb being spotted on more than one occasion wearing them not a bad thing as he has a unique individual style that he manages to pull off quite well I kinda like em myself teamed with a nice pair of rolled up skinies a plain T-shirt and some sunglasses.
Now onto my next piece of news those guys at Net-A-Porter.com are launching a new site dedicated to menswear called MR PORTER  in January of next year "woohoo" I hear you say but why the long wait? well they have to make sure its just right and to allow you time to start saving lol.
Oh and its cool to admit that use fake tan ....as long as its not some dodgy effort we are talking proper St Tropez Spray tans ok guys...

No comments:

Post a Comment