Tuesday, June 8, 2010

The Soviets

http://www.myspace.com/soviets1

The Soviets an a all male indie/mod band hailing from Greenock who I recently discovered through a Friend as one member of the band happens to be his cousin.
I know loads of people in bands I used to work with the lead singer of the Deals and a guy who's mate was the lead singer for a band called local Hero.
so anyway I have been asked along to one of their upcoming gigs at King Tuts in Glasgow on Tuesday 15th June which if I'm honest I am actually looking forward to as I haven't been to see a band in King Tuts for a few years last time was to see Glasgow band Castaway a great gig as I got the chance to chat to the band and get a copy of their demo CD.

This time I will be taking my camera and adding some pics for you...but please do check out the bands myspace page to listen to some of their tracks see some vids and get more info...

No comments:

Post a Comment