Thursday, April 15, 2010

GI West End Opening Party

GI West End Opening Party

Start Time:
Saturday, 17 April 2010 at 21:00
End Time:
Sunday, 18 April 2010 at 00:00
Location:
100 Eastvale place

Description

Free after party to celebrate the exhibitions and projects opening in the west end of the city.
Live music from FOUND and OnTheFly with Dj's until 02.00
Not to sure what to expect from this but I like the sound of it and it's free so that makes it even more appealing. It also gives me the opportunity to go to the Warehouse studios having never been before heard its a great place with a real distressed industrial feel to it which most photographers/stylists would like to use as a backdrop rather than the actual studio itself.
Think I might even take my camera to get some great photos of my own and to add on here as well of course.

No comments:

Post a Comment