Sunday, October 9, 2011

Topman Fragrances...16 & 27


Topman have decided to launch there own Fragrances one called 16 and the other called 27.
As well as a grooming range to compliment it with the help of Agent Provocateur perfumer Azzi Glasser that will be available in selected stores including Selfridges and larger Boots stores.
As for the fragrance its self I haven't had the chance to smell either of them yet as sadly I don't live in London but as I will be visiting Manchester soon I will pop into the Selfridges and hopefully they will have it in.
From what I have heard about it tho I think I'm going to like it.
For more info check out Dazed Ditgital 


 The Topman Fragrance range launches at Topman Oxford Circus and Selfridges stores on 22nd of September 2011

                                      

No comments:

Post a Comment