Monday, October 17, 2011

Joshua McKinley Season 9

While watching the latest episode of Project Runway online as us Brits don't seem to get it over here well not right now anyway probably have to wait a few months but I'm too impatient for that.

I couldn't help but admire Joshua McKinley's sense of Style mostly the bright pink Suit Jacket he was wearing on episode 12 during the final task I felt it was a bold move but that he managed to pull it off effortlessly. Creating a real sense of individuality and personality to his look which I really admire in people because not everyone is able to do that many try and fail.

I also really like his little sleeveless cardigans that he wears he seems to have them in a few colours and are very figure hugging on his slender frame. Which is always a bonus especially if you have a body like that makes the show more enjoyable to watch don't you think?...or it that just me?

Not sure if they are his own designs or not tho but they look good and comfortable something you could easily wear with about almost anything.
Oh and lets not forget the vests which he also seems to have in a variety of colours and textures.




No comments:

Post a Comment