Friday, March 12, 2010

WEE~
CA1 are over (:
March Holidays!!!
finally, after dunno how many weeks.
my blog is finished!
shall meet you all on Wed (:
tell me the time uhs.
but must after 12p.m. ><
ok. dont feel like updating pics.
shall talk about bobo. -.-
she's getting on my nerves .
that fatty bobo. not saying im not fat.
but she's fatter :3
she knn lorhs.
go post unglam pics of me and charmaine on facebook.
step one chio.
wan step also dunno how step larhs.
tell her get rid of her bobo first then go step larhs.
she father fucking bitch.
make people dl only larhs.
give simi attitude.
step big only larhs.
knn.
how i wish to give her one tight slap.
teacher's pet.
still keep thinking mr nat is hers-.-
mr nat does'nt and also dont wish to belong to a bitch with bobo larhs.
wake up larhs.
look in the mirror.
think you have 2 ex so what?
liao bu qi uhs?
2 ex only.
and both so ugly -.-
stop sending my mummeh those messages before i sent to geylang.
wear simi pink ankle sock?
you think you wear pink socks mr nat will like you uhs? -.-
pui uhs. dream longlong that he will like you larhs.
look in the mirror.
still step yi ge.
go take pic and post on fb.
LOL.
ok. i shall stop here.
shall update more next time.
i will end my post here.
I LOVE YOU ALL (: <33

No comments:

Post a Comment