Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Attn2Detail is born

I have finally set up my blog Attn2Detail it's still in the very early stages so don't panic it isn't just this lol
I will be adding loads more info and pics as soon as I can so bare with me.
The main purpose of the blog will be to let people know what I'm up to with my design work be it Graphics or styling a photo shoot and also my writing as that's also something that I would like to develop along with my Graphic Design work.

I will also be focusing on what is currently going on within the fashion/design scene in Glasgow
with so much happening I wont be lost for something to write about.

So please keep checking back to check up on progress..
I may even just add random thoughts and crazy goings on that happen in my life or things that amuse and inspire me.

No comments:

Post a Comment