Monday, March 29, 2010

Interview

Well what a day that turned out to be first off I missed my bus, by 5 mins which I could not believe
as I knew I had to get to Aberdeen no matter what that day.
Little did I know that it was going to cost me quite so much tho I mean £37.50 for a return on a bus??? a mistake somewhere surely?

But I had to pay regardless although only after a failed attempt at trying to get a cheaper one online via the internet cafe at Buchanan bus station, I hate passwordsand no printer????
So there I was an hour later and out of pocket on the bus on my way to Aberdeen Art School for my big interview only to be in for approxiamtley 10 mins.......!!! this was turning out to be such a great day...haha

They had so many applicants to see that they had a limited amount of time to spend with them
But I will be honest tho I felt it went quite well considering the time I had been given and the fact she remembered me from my last visit a few weeks previous I took as a good sign.

We will see what happens and as always I will let you know......the ones that actually read this that is :)

ta ra duckies...x

No comments:

Post a Comment