Saturday, March 20, 2010

Hahas :X
I'm here to post.
Just now went northpoint with Cecilia, akansha.
On the way there on bus , cecilia boarded the bus after two stops. Lol :3
when we reach northpoint, we went around looking for things to eat.
But then, walk around all so many people and we not so hungry so went to buy some "finger food"
I bought oozy meatballs, sounds nice right :X
cecilia bought prata thingy.
Then, we walk around.
After that, went to library. I know we guai :X tyty
then, find place to sit.
After that, do homework for awhile, Cecilia h
gave me anniversary present. Omg. Ty steady <3 but pls don't give next time >< I will guilty de, hahas :3
maybe one year can but not every month ^^ but still, Ty (:
then, asked akansha to come, see Can!!!^^
charmaine not free ><
then, akansha came, we went to walk around.
First, went to look at some things. Then went minitoon. Bought sweet (:
then Akan say she hungry :X so went to eat at Ah Mei :3 hahas
cecelia ate prate again, while me and Akan ate Kaya toast.
Then, we went popular, right? Ehh, no!
>< is went cotton on. When we want to go popular then saw denise (:
chatted awhile and went to popular.
See things~
then bought a few items.
After that, went back library to study.
This time really to study :X
found place to sit. Take pictures then librarian walk forward say no cameras. WTF -.-
then took out homework to do. Serious le :3
around 5.15, we kept our things and went timezone :D
played there till 5.40? When playing one guy sibei extra lorhs. Knn -'-
he keep joining in and play other people game sia. Make people dl =.="
then, after playing. Went home.
Akan took met. Me and Cecilia walked home.
To akan and steady, thanks for accompaning me today. Finally I had fun on one day of the holidays (:
ok. Shall end my post here. Sorry if have any error cause using I-touch to post -.- then some words maybe auto change and I lazy check:X
&& will post pictures tomorrow
so, toodles (: I love you <:

No comments:

Post a Comment