Friday, May 13, 2011

WEE .
FINALLY, have been trying to login the whole day yesterday .
Pekchek sia, keep see blogger is currently unavailable . Sheesh .

13thMay
K, happyhappy .
1. Exams are over yesterday .
2. No school today, cause no paper (:

3. RobertPattinson’s Birthday, hee ;)

Well, today ish blackfriday o:
Black Friday is any Friday the 13th or any Friday darkened by catastrophe. o:
Nothing bad actually happened, cause just stayed at home whole day and rot /:

Its fridayfriday, gotta get down on Friday ~

14thMay
4. Going out with nerdraggers . Hee (:
5. Tmr JH and my birthday, yay <3 .
Getting old liao . ):

K, shall update soon ?
Tag me, formspring me, facebook me, twitter me, hee :)
@Mummeh: Hee, need tissue? :)<3

@Akansha: Hey shytlove, thanks :)

No comments:

Post a Comment