Thursday, May 5, 2011

Urban Style: Zara

The latest S/S '11 range from Zara menswear isn't bad from simple T's to smart/casual footwear which I have posted pics of below. Can easily be worn dressed down for day or night with a simple change of footwear or by adding a scarf.

Have to admit tho this vest one is my personal favourite and River Island does one very Similar to.






A very simple and laid back look that done well can look very cool and effortless. chino's or light bleached jeans with a simple roll-up and a pair of moccasins is still going to be very big this summer.

Jeans&Chinos



Scarfs are a great way to complete an outfit I found quite a few that I liked but then again I am a big fan of scarfs.



With the days getting warmer the shorts just have to get worn these pastel coloured ones teamed with one of the simple white T's above and a pair of Sunglasses would look very good indeed.




No comments:

Post a Comment