Monday, May 2, 2011

Urban Style: Soft Tailering, Disco shorts





That suit from Topman should be renamed the Craig suit as it was made for me I absolutely freakin love it.
The style, cut and colour everything about it really just sums up my whole style in one outfit understated, effortlessly cool.
Although I do think £100 just for the Jacket £55 for the trousers is a bit much considering it's from Topman but that aside I feel it's a well designed suit that would look good worn with a simple white or navy shirt unbuttoned with no tie Or worn as shown with a simple deep v and a Paul Smith type scarf to give a nice fresh and very summery look.
Onto the little grey scoop neck sweater also from Topman again is just so me and has made my must buy list already as it's part of the AMH range (Ashley Marc Hovelle) 100% organic Cotton and printed in London.
Could be worn with chino's, shorts or a pair of jeans very versatile I like it..£45
Oh and what about those Disco shorts sequined to the max these are absolutely fantastic I love them not your typical little bum hugging ones but full on Boy shorts available from Topshop £160 ok expensive but worth it don't you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment