Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Wee .
Second post for the day .
Went chong pang with unnie, dearest and annie .
After that headed to northpoint before going unnie house x:
saded . D:
Got the news that dearbi is transferring to yss . /:
I wish and hope that she is just giving me a surprise or joking with me ._.
I cannot imagine how will 2011 be like .
Without dearbi means no more kpop hyperness, no more !
I'm sure it will be so weird /: ohmytian .
Dearbi , I think in our clique , you're the closest with me . I seriously cannot accept the fact . /:
pogoshipoyo ! We MUST meet up often alright !
Promise me you will take care of yourself , ohkay ?
But the fact that Jolene and Zoe is also in yss relieves me (:
I'm sure they will take care of you <3
I will miss many things we done together , jio me out soon horhs !
Yeobogi , fighting . Saranghae :D

k, shall end here .
Charmaine CWY ,
I already missed you , D:

No comments:

Post a Comment