Wednesday, November 17, 2010

WEE .
Rotted at home tdy, AGAIN .__________________________.
Started using Twitter .
and i think i made a veryvery big mistake by following lots of fanclubs -.-
Cause their posts is like x1000000 more than my own posts . And its making my timeline very lagg . Ohkay, i know im a noob & retarded ._. But people first try ohkay ! /: ANYONE WILLING TO GIVE ME SOME TIPS ~ Write @ my tagboard . Kamsahamnida ~
Do follow me, d: & Good luck to you if your com laggs . LOL .
The link around the profile there . Should be able to see unless you pajiao O:
Hairstyles :




I wanna get a haircut. Which one should i get ? o:
&& I meant the fringe ~
Leave your suggestions @ taggboard . Ty (:

Ohkay, shall end here .
Annyeong,


- Saranghaeyo, JongHyunn <3

No comments:

Post a Comment