Thursday, November 11, 2010

I shoud be a stylist..

It's official I really do think that I should be a Stylist for a high end fashion Magazine or something as you all may well have guessed from my recent postings that I will going along to the vogue Ball on Sat so I have been planning my wee outfit for a while now getting a few ideas together the absolute must have was a pair of vintage brogues worn with either my skinny carrot trousers or my navy skinny trousers that I got in New York recently, rolled up of course teamed up with either a chunky knit vintage style dare I say it Christmas style jumper or my Denim waistcoat.
Thinking I was being highly original only for me to discover Topman has chosen the exact same looks as part of there new Seasons looks/top trends...................(Grindstone)

Does that mean I'm on trend that I'm aware of whats going on around me? or forward thinking?
I'm thinking that I just read too many Fashion magazines but surely that's not a bad thing tho.
Whats also funny is that I used to work for Topman back in the day when the almost went bankrupt and now they are stealing my ideas....well maybe stealing but you get the idea..(Hopefully)

No comments:

Post a Comment