Saturday, July 3, 2010

WEE~
yo everyone :D
went to band just now. till 12.45?
then went mosburger with AssHole, LayYong?, sj.
after eating, went home.
waited bus with that asshole :x
then, reached home, nothing to do ._.
do some homework, blog hopping, fb-ed.
uploading some pics next time.
Opening a fan club of hating that bitch :/
8 members up till now.
Open-ed by asshole :x
k, shall dedicate some messages to some peeps (:

-MunTuen:
}I like you as a friend
}I like you for you were my best friend during p1 :x
}I like you cause you're always top 5 in class?
}I like you cause you're kind and helpful (:

-Charmaine:
}I like you cause you're funny, hyper
}I like you cause you are good at dancing (:

-Michelle:
}Well, iloveyou too ><
}I like you cause you rock my life in BPPS.
}I like you cause you like me.
}I like you cause you're my best friend (:
}I like you cause you're maria :P
}I like you cause we used to stay back and play.
}I like you cause i love you.
More reasons, but im lazy to go on :x

-Xiu:
}I like you, love you (:
}I like you cause you're my dear & mei
}I like you cause you're my best friend, you rock my life too (:
}I like you cause we hang out together often :D
}I like you cause we stayed back and played together often.
}I like you cause i know you love me. LOL. ><
}Well, ILikeYou narhs.

those i have dedicate to on fb, pls dont tag i like you.
cause i dont know what else to say x.x
its the action and not the words <3 <:

kk, shall end here.
anyone wanna join me to watch eclipse?
message me, 82779134 :D
Bbye.

No comments:

Post a Comment