Saturday, July 10, 2010

2nd Post.
Bitches as friends totally suck [ttm].

Hey.
This is for you ._.
Since that day, you totally changed -.-
I seriously prefer the old you x.x
So what if you are good at ______, dont have to show-off.
You have them, you go to them.
When you dont have them, you come to us.
I like the days we used to be together.
You used to say she ____ you, but you still always stick to her ._.
Hope you dont go round back-stabbing us like how you did to her -.-
And, stop being so insulting.
So what if you are better-looking than us. Or i should just say - ME :3
Think before you say anything, think about what that person will feel -.-
Everyone have feelings, wait till you know how words can hurt.
Stop being so sarcastic.
Sometimes, i doubt your words. Who knows you could be lying.
FYI, i hate liers.
And also, dont copy others ._.

I mean me.
Cause, I detest copy-cats. Or maybe dogs =.="
They are plainly cats/dogs with no creative mind of their own.

Maybe you haven realised it, but im telling you now.
Dont be a Bimbo -3-
ILY, once.
So please dont let me hate you ._.
Bitch, wake up :/


*Dont ask me who isit ._.

No comments:

Post a Comment