Monday, July 5, 2010

Black Sparrow

Black Sparrow is new to the Glasgow pub scene and a very warm welcome it deserves with it's rustic and hearty pub grub as they like to call it, going down a storm with locals and those a little further out like myself. But I'm always in town so thought I would pop in and sample their Macaroni and cheese which I found to be very satisfying indeed.

They also do great 2 for 1 burgers Sun - Thurs which is also worth checking out as they looked amazing. I was there on a Friday Pre Cinema so missed out on them just another excuse really for me to back.

you can find it on the other end of Sauchiehall Street right on the bridge just up the road from the Mitchell Library.
The exact address is 241 North St, Charing Cross, Glasgow G3 7DL
I suggest you pop in and give it a go the food and service is great as is the decor and general atmosphere even more so with the beer garden now fully open.


http://www.facebook.com 
there are two facebook pages just type blacksparrow into FB search
http://www.theblacksparrow.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment