Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Madonna Truth or Dare perfume

"I have always been obsessed by fragrance and for years wanted to create something personal that was an expression of me, but that other people could relate to as well,” Madonna told WWD. “”My oldest memory of my mother is her perfume, I carry it with me everywhere. She always smelled like gardenias and tuberose, an intoxicating mixture (that was) feminine and mysterious. I wanted to re-create this scent, but with something fresh and new about it as well.” 


The perfume will be made from gardenia, tuberose and neroli, with jasmine, benzoin tears, white lily petals, vanilla absolute, caramelized amber and sensual musk aura.
Madonna will model in the adverts for the perfume, including print, online and TV. They will be produced in collaboration with Fabien Baron who she worked with on the Sex book. We are also excited to report that the print ads were shot by Mert & Marcus who did the epic Interview 2009 shoot

No comments:

Post a Comment