Saturday, November 19, 2011

Amber Rose gets fluffy with Marshmallow flavoured vodka

Amber Rose is the face of Smirnoff fluffed marshmallow flavored vodka. With all the attention recently surrounding Madonna and the Smirnoff Nightlife Exchange Project I feel this has been over looked.
Apparently it was released last month but I hadn't heard anything about it and that's not like me to not know about a new vodka.
Amber Rose is also the face of Smirnoff whipped cream vodka, which perhaps might be nice in some kind of milkshake if your goal is to experience brain freeze, heart burn and diarrhea simultaneously.

 


 I'm not sure if this has been released here in the UK yet but I'm very intrigued to find out what it tastes like...bottles are very nice I seem to have a thing for bottles of vodka I have a few Absolut ones already...

No comments:

Post a Comment