Thursday, September 29, 2011

Topshop Jewellery

Topshop have really surprised me with there range of jewellery on offer this season which includes bug inspired rings, eyeball rings and necklace pendants as well as the big stars trend that Dolce & Gabanna started earlier in the season.
Ok so it's not top end designer but it does for the odd night out to compliment an outfit or to try something new.
The only reason I know of this was mainly due to the fact that I was looking for a birthday gift for a friend. The only thing that annoys me with Topshop/Topman or any other high street store tho is you never get a good enough choice compared to what you see online.
So I decided to have a wee browse on the website and picked out some of my personal faves.
                                                                                         Earring £5

Liked this one it caught my eye so I bought it although not sure if I'm going to suit it but will give it a go you never know might end up really liking it. Plus it's a little bit different looks like you have had your ear stretched which is kinda cool.
 One of the nicer eyeball rings I found on offer some of them are a little too realistic even for me.
 It has a skull and looks like something a vampire would wear so I instantly fell in love and will need to buy it.
                                                                    £30

Was going to get this as a gift for my friend but after looking at it again I'm not so sure think it looks a little cheap and to be honest not really worth £30 
Tried this ring on the other day was really nice on my only disappointment was it only seemed to come in gold but I'm glad to see it also comes in silver and I may just have to get this one also.
You can never have to many....can you?



No comments:

Post a Comment