Thursday, March 3, 2011

Passing on information from firend about a natural cure for what sickens us

This information is from someone that isn't intending to sell a product, but knowing this person, I feel he's very sincere and only wants to inform others. 

Nevertheless, I have to cover myself with disclaimer:  
Disclaimer: In NO way does 'Andy Whitfield's Unofficial Fan site'
endorse this natural health treatment or the information
detailed below. This post is only intended as informative and nothing
more.
_________________________________________________

"I never thought I would be glad to have received a diagnosis of lung cancer. But if I hadn’t, I probably would have never learned that we don’t need to get cancer or any of the other diseases known to man, including heart disease, high blood pressure, diabetes, and arthritis.

Dr. Lorraine Day, a medical doctor had an advanced case of breast cancer and refused chemo-therapy or radiation, and God showed her His method of healing naturally and keeping the body from contracting any other diseases. I have her DVD titled “You Can’t Improve On God,” and it is a real eye opener. If you would like to order a copy, call 1-800- 574-2437. It sells for $19.95 plus $7.50 for S & H. Check out the attachment. I am confident that the Lord is healing me, and I am following His plan to restore my immune system by eating and drinking properly according to the information I received from Dr. Days DVD. If you know of anyone that may benefit from this information, please pass it on."

Be blessed in the Lord,
Dick Witherow

No comments:

Post a Comment