Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Coffee Chocolate-Tea

http://www.coffeechocolateandtea.com


Great new coffee shop has recenty opened up in Glasgow located on 944 Argyle Street, 
yes I kno another one but this one in particular offers something a little bit more than the usual Starbucks/Costa chains on every corner or attatched to the latest shoping mall.
As they actaully roast the coffee beans on the premises from 100% Arabica sourced from high altitude in which can only be described as a giant red post box looking machine giving out probably the best smell you could imagine cause I haven't actually been to it yet, but give me time I will with a fully detailed review and pics.....
They also make Tea and Hot Chocolate as you may have aready guessed by the name with over 40 teas to choose from including white, green, black and herbal infusions all made on the premises. Their Artisan Chocolate production area where they will produce the best hot chocolates from the worlds finest ingredients will be available soon  oh I cant wait....as I have to admit I prefer my Hot chocolates to my coffees ....

No comments:

Post a Comment