Sunday, August 2, 2009

What Is Kristen Thinking?

I bet it has something to do with a question asked by a well meaning reporter.

Probably one of the following:
  • Kristen, are you and Rob having a relationship?
  • Kristen, will you be wearing a wig for Eclipse?
  • Kristen, are you bored?
  • Kristen, what is your motivation for New Moon? Were you torn between two lovers in real life?
  • Kristen, did you shower this morning?

Kristen obviously is thinking one of the following:
  • You, are a friggin putz and you need a life.
  • Duh, ass!
  • Ummm, what the hell do you think? I have been answering the same questions for two years now. I had just gone to bed when I got the knock on the door, "Kristen, 5 minutes until the panel."
  • Well, I'm an actress, duh what do you think my motivation was. That is none of your damn business you toad!
  • Shower? What the hell is a shower?

No comments:

Post a Comment