Monday, September 20, 2010

Granny would be proud...pics

So I went along to Granny would be proud at the Hillhead Bookclub yesterday on a wet miserable Sunday afrternoon I have to say tho I was pleasantly surprised with what was on offer from all the different stores that were taking part including Tatty Bon, The city, Vintage Guru, we are the robots amongst others.
OK so it was mostly for the girls but if like me you like something that little bit more unique and different from everyone else then I suggest you go along one Sunday and check it out as I managed to a ring that was made from a scrabble letter now that's something you wont see in H&M you also have some great vintage clothing, unique jewelry and even old school vintage eye wear plus the amazing surroundings that is the Hillhead Bookclub which also does great food..so get your self down there and make her proud.

No comments:

Post a Comment